Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thurdsay Night TV not your thing? Tickets still left for tonight's MN Wild Game

As I was driving to work today, I flipped through several afternoon radio stations all talking about the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy tonight and the buzzed excitement over the status of Izzie (go ahead and judge that I know that much).

For those of you who won't be on the edge of your couch seat waiting to see what the Dr.'s in the worlds most drama-filled hospital are doing, there is a Minnesota Wild game tonight at 7:00 against the St. Louis Blues. I talked to a friend at Ticket King earlier today and she told me that they still have great ticket deals left and that the Saint Paul office will be open until game tonight for those fans looking to grab tickets on their way to the Xcel Energy Center. If you are one of the many tuning into ABC tonight the Minnesota Wild will be back at the X on October 6th for a game against the Ducks.

1 comment:

KC said...

I might have been better off watching Grey's Anatomy, seriously. A 4-1 loss was such a let down.. lets at least put up a fight Wild!