Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wild Ticket Prices Comment

WhitneyLemke left a comment on my Wild Tickets blog regarding tickets for her boyfriend – she wanted my advice on what other home games would be exciting for a holiday gift – here it is: if you don’t want to pay for the Red Wings game, then I would recommend the Edmonton Oilers on Thursday January 15th or the Anaheim Mighty Ducks on Wednesday February 4th. Both will be exciting games and are more affordable tickets.

I have been burned buying tickets on craigslist before, Whitney, so I don’t recommend it. I had a good ‘ol bait and switch problem and one of my buddies got tickets that never worked (it was embarrassing to show up to the game and not get in). I know it’s more expensive to use a local ticket company like Ticket King (they have an office right by the Xcel that I have been in before), but they *guarantee* their tickets and that’s a good thing, especially for a gift.

Good luck with your quest for Minnesota Wild Tickets – I do agree they will make a great gift!

1 comment:

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

Yesss I've heard about the disasters of craigslist/ebay purchasing before, too - scary!