Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Minnesota Wild Season Tickets

I didn't think I would ever see the day, but the Minnesota Wild is advertising that they still have Minnesota Wild Season Tickets for sale. It makes me wonder what happened to their "Waiting List" and whether they are going to be able to continue their continuous sell-out record. I think that the poor economy, the loss of Marian Gaborik and the inability of the Minnesota Wild to take the "next step" have all been part of the slower than usual Wild Season Ticket sales. I just hope that this isn't a sign of things to come because it wouldn't feel right to have empty seats at the Xcel Energy Center. I still prefer to buy a few of the choice Minnesota Wild games from Ticket King than shell out big money for a few Minnesota Wild Season Tickets. GO WILD!!!

No comments: