Thursday, October 16, 2008

Upcoming Wild Home Games

There are 4 remaining Minnesota Wild home games for the month of October:

Thur Oct 23 Sabres vs. Wild 7PM Tickets start at $78/each
Sat Oct 25 Blue Jackets vs. Wild 7PM Tickets start at $70/each
Mon Oct 27 Blackhawks vs. Wild 7PM Tickets start at $45/each
Thur Oct 30 Canadiens vs. Wild 7PM Tickets start at $70/each

Interested in Wild tickets? I would recommend checking out Ticket King and see if they can help you out – 1-800-396-7328 or local 612-341-4131 . . . let them know you heard about it on my blog and they will give me $5 – I know it doesn’t sound like a lot, but to a guy who drinks a lot of beer, every $5 helps. GOOOO WILD!

2 comments:

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

I want to go to every single one of those games! Darnit - my wallet is not going to like me very much!

Anonymous said...

Dang, those are some good prices! I might have to go check that stuff out!