Friday, October 24, 2008

2008-2009 Wild Hockey Tickets

It feels like Wild Hockey Tickets are going to be a big deal this year! I checked online to see what the market was for last night's Wild game and I couldn't find a ticket anywhere. What is going on? Historically, I have been able to snap up Wild Tickets for a midweek game in October for 1/2 face value. That is a bad sign for anyone who is hoping to find a bargain down the road on Minnesota Wild Tickets.

However, my hunch is that there may be good prices on tickets to the Wild game next Monday versus the Chicago Black Hawks. The Minnesota Wild Hockey Tickets are already selling for face value so I would wait until Monday too see how low the prices drop. GO WILD!!!

1 comment:

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

Prices seemed pretty good for last night's Minnesota Wild game against the Montreal Canadiens!