Friday, April 18, 2008

Wild Playoff Games

One of my friends heard I had a Minnesota Wild blog and she asked if she could join in on the blog. I told her to send me a "post" about her game and Wild ticket buying expereince. If anyone else wants to send me something to post, feel free! Leave the post in the comments and I will move the best ones to the front page. This is what my friend sent:

I went to my first Wild Playoff game . As my first year as a hockey fan I had decided that if the Wild make it to the playoffs I MUST attend a game. Since I don’t have season tickets, and Ticketmaster was sold out ... AS USUAL! I used Ticket King to get my seats. I had never used a ticket broker before and was a little apprehensive. I ordered my seats over the internet (www.ticketkingonline.com), 104 row 5 and they were amazing. The price was definitely worth it. The game was really exciting, I love being close to the ice. We had a lot of fun heckling the Avalanche players as they went in and out of the penalty box. There was a lot of comradery in our section. The best part was seeing the players in person, James Sheppard in particular. The first period started out strong, the Wild were very aggressive and spent a lot of time at the Avalanche goal, which was pretty cool. We suffered a disappointing loss but the game was really fun none the less. I would definitely use Ticket King again to get amazing seats for Wild Games or any other event in the Twin Cities.

No comments: