Saturday, April 12, 2008

Minnesota Wild Ticket Scalpers Get Paid!

I went to the Wild game last night and on my way in I asked a couple of the ticket scalpers what they were charging for their Minnesota Wild Tickets. I was amazed to hear the Upper Level Wild Tickets were going for over $100/Ticket. That was more than Ticket King was charging for that type of seat. They must of been getting their asking price because I didn't see many people with extra tickets and a ton of Minnesota Wild Fans looking for Wild Tickets. Now that there is definitely going to be a Home Game 5, I am sure that the prices on Wild Tickets for that game will sky-rocket.

If you were one of those fans that paid big bucks for their Wild Tickets, you definitely got your money's worth. That was one of the most intense and exciting Minnesota Wild games ever. GO WILD!!!

No comments: