Friday, April 30, 2010

Will Minnesota Wild Season Ticket holders renew thier tickets?

Minnesota Wild Player on the ice at the Xcel Energy Center
I know that I am the Minnesota Wild Ticket expert, and typically I feel that I do have a finger to the pulse of the Minnesota Wild Fans and their ticket choices. However, after this past Minnesota Wild Season I feel unsure of what is going to happen in terms of Wild Season Tickets.

For the most part, Minnesota Wild Fans are not fair-weather fans, good-bad-ugly the Minnesota Wild Fans holding season tickets show up at the Xcel Energy Center ready to share. However, this year I have a feeling that things might be different. Because I can't quite feel out what the season ticket holders are going to do it is really hard to tell you what I think of the Minnesota Wild Ticket Market is going to be. So, I set a poll on the sidebar for all of you Wild Season Ticket holders or those of you who feel like they have a good guess about where Minnesota Wild Tickets are going to be next season. Let me know what you are thinking...

2 comments:

B said...

I wish I could afford Minnesota Wild Season Tickets, though sounds like if I hold out I might be able to...

Anonymous said...

go wild!!