Thursday, December 3, 2009

Looking for an Easy Gift Idea? MN Wild Tickets make great gifts!

Mall's are horrible this time of year, they are overcrowded, hot, loud and full of stressed shoppers looking for the perfect gift for the person who is impossible to shop for. I propose that this year, instead of going to the mall and stressing yourself out and thusly coming home to stress out the person you were out buying a holiday gift for, why not skip the whole thing?

Not the gifts part, but the mall shopping part. I propose that you instead go online and order Minnesota Wild Tickets. Benefits to this
1) Online shopping for MN Wild Tickets can be done from the comfort of the couch
2) EVERYONE loves Wild Tickets
3) Wild Tickets are easy to wrap
4) NO mall Santa to avoid....

All in all, it seems to me that shopping for Wild Tickets puts the Cheer back in Holiday Cheer.

5 comments:

B said...

Great Idea, I already did my shopping, I found the greatest tickets at Ticket King

Kristy said...

Yeah, I see they have cheap Minnesota Wild Tickets for a lot of games. I got an email from them saying they had $25 tickets - that's cheap for the Wild!

B said...

I have found great Minnesota Wild Tickets on Hockey Tickets Minnesota as well.... Lots of great deals right now!

Anonymous said...

im getting my mom and sister wild tickets for xmas :) such an easy gift!

Wild about the Wild said...

The Wild are what I call "Home for the Holidays" with games on 12/21, 12/23, 12/26 and 12/31. You can get great Minnesota Wild tickets out there for all games! Go Wild! Welcome Home!