Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Black Friday Wild Tickets are a hot buy

With Thanksgiving just a day away, most people are thinking about stuffing their faces with turkey, stuffing and pumpkin pie. I would like to suggest adding one more thing to your plate, MN Wild Tickets for the Wild-Avalanche Game on Friday.

Black Friday has traditionally been about two things. First, recovery from the large Turkey Coma I eat myself into on Thanksgiving and Second, snatching up all of the hot deals that stores offer on the biggest retail "holiday" of the year.

This year I will be adding one more thing to my 11/27 To-Do List... attend the MN Wild, Colorado Avalanche Game at the Xcel Energy Center. My guess is this game is going to be huge. Not only are people ready for a break from their families, everyone loves a rivalry game and there isn't a more fierce competition than the Wild vs. Avalanche! Get your Wild Tickets today, nothing chases a Turkey Coma better than nachos from the X!

No comments: