Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Minnesota Wild Tickets make Great Gifts

It seems every company is remembering to market their product as a great gift this time of year, but event tickets really are a cool gift to give and often unexpected.

Minnesota Wild tickets would be perfect for any hockey fan and there are plenty of game dates to choose from. There are a couple of good games in January including Saturday, January 3rd against the Red Wings and Thursday, January 15th against the Edmonton Oilers just to name a few. You can view the entire Minnesota Wild Schedule here.


As a past customer of Ticket King I got an email from them offering a 5% discount on Wild tickets to any game if I use the discount code GIFT at check-out. 5% may not seem like a lot, but every penny helps and I hate paying full price for any thing. I know if you order Wild tickets by Friday, you can still receive them in time for the Holidays. If you do order from them, be sure you put Wild Tickets blog as the referral. Thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome idea! I have been looking for a little something extra to give my parents for watching my kids over winter break. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

We have a VALENTINE'S DAY deal going on right now, too, so that you can get great Minnesota Wild tickets for your sweetie! Just enter the code:

VALENTINE

At checkout for 5% off of your online order!