Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wild Ticket Price Update

I was checking out the local Minnesota Wild ticket market and this is what I found for the upcoming pre and post Thanksgiving Wild home games. These are some of the hottest games of the year as far as fan support goes so I am not surprised to see that there aren’t too many tickets left.

Wednesday Nov 26th Stars @ Wild
Less than 20 seats left – cheapest ticket $90 . . . HOT GAME
Best ticket value: Section 104, Row 2 $120/each - call Ticket King and offer $100, if they say “deal”, you got a steal – otherwise go with the 115, 13’s at $90/each.

Friday Nov 28th Lightning @ Wild
More than 60 seats left – cheapest ticket $65
Best ticket value: Row 1 of the upper level $70/each, great view, affordable price


Price information from Ticket King – I know local reporters like Charley Walters check their ticket site to see how in demand certain games are. I am no Charley Walters, but I thought I would give you a Wild ticket market snap shot.

2 comments:

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

I checked it out and Minnesota Wild tickets are super cheap for this week's game at Ticket King.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shoutout, Minnesota Ticket Guy!

-Ticket King
Your hometown ticket broker