Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What will be on the Wild Tickets this Season?

My boss bought some Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers tickets for a really good customer of ours and I saw the tickets on his desk and there was a big mug shot of Brett Favre on the ticket! I bet the Packers are regretting that decision! That led me to wonder what the Minnesota Wild tickets will look like this year…

The Wild have put together a few different themes in the past few years – they did the various hockey towns throughout the state (that was one of my favorites), they did season ticket holders (I didn’t make the list – boo hoo), they did random fans (or perhaps all the Wild front office friends and family), Xcel Energy Center shots (the jersey, the organ, the ice) – I wonder what the theme will be on this years ticket? You can sometimes tell by the layout of their website – but they haven’t really changed it up since last season. I hope it isn’t cartoony – I prefer actual pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They should do a fan appreciation of the wild theme. Show what the Fans do at home and away from the X to support their Home Team!!